Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Manual input for multi turrets

GoetzInd

Hello All,

Right now we are using a post from inhouse for our mill/turns. The post creates two separate programs, one for upper, one for lower. It separates the ops into these programs depending on which axis combo is selected. As it seems, it will post manual entries to the turret of the operation that follows it. For example, if the manual Entry is before a upper op, it posts to the upper program. If it is before a lower op, it posts to lower. Simple enough. My problem is that I want to manually input some code to the lower turret program but I have no lower turret ops on this program. Does anybody know if there is a way I can make the manual entry op post specificaly with the lower program?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Mike is this for an Integrex?

If so you can put Manual entries in anywhere for any turret by

Upper and Lower Manual Entry

You can output comments to the upper or lower turret as desired. Select Manual Entry (as code) then create your comment as follows:

(upper)

upper turret output

Or

(lower)

lower turret output

Be sure to use both the (upper) or (lower) beginning and the * ending or you may have unpredictable results with file streaming.

It works well here.

HTH