Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

jog out / resume on haas

malibu

malibu,

be careful is this a lathe or mill? I don't know about the mill but we have 2 sl-10's. If you use the index on the fly command g200 be very careful. Our old SL-10(6yrs old) when starting in the middle of a program will move to where the g200 command left it and then continue. So you don't want to be close to the chuck when it decides to index to the prior tool reference to the g200 and then try to index to the current tool(the one you want) and continue. The newer one(2yrs old) will start at the commanded spot regardless of the index on the fly command. It is probably a parameter setting, but I have not looked into it. Hope that helps.

Chris

Yes. During the program hit feed hold and stop the spindle. Then hit Z on the keypad (not the jog keypad) and then the hand jog button. The machine will start beeping and you can jog up. To jog in X or Y just hit those keys. To resume hit the memory key and cycle start and it will start the spindle and return to where you initially paused the program. Hitting cycle start again will resume the program. This is how I do it on a mill.

Bob