Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS

PrototypeFred

Hello Everyone:

I am trying to use Mastercam X demo version. To teach myself. But I have some issues in which I would really appreciate any advise.

The problem is that when I open any of the sample files.

I hold down the roller on the mouse in order to to orientate the part the drawing begins to jitter and it walks out of the view.

I am pretty sure that it is my NVIDIA card.

Is there any way I can tweak the settings ? If so which ones should I adjust.

Or should I just get a different model card.java script:void(0)

Curse

http://www.technospot.net/blogs/download-d...m-alky-project/

Looks like it "might" be a hacked version

This from the Microsoft website

quote:

Will DirectX 10 be available for Windows XP?

No. Windows Vista, which has DirectX 10, includes an updated DirectX runtime based on the runtime in Windows XP SP2 (DirectX 9.0c) with changes to work with the new Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) and the new audio driver stack, and with other updates in the operating system. In addition to Direct3D 9, Windows Vista supports two new interfaces when the correct video hardware and drivers are present: Direct3D9Ex and Direct3D10.

Since these new interfaces rely on the WDDM technology, they will never be available on earlier versions of Windows. All the other changes made to DirectX technologies for Windows Vista are also specific to the new version of Windows. The name DirectX 10 is misleading in that many technologies shipping in the DirectX SDK (XACT, XINPUT, D3DX) are not encompassed by this version number. So, referring to the version number of the DirectX runtime as a whole has lost much of its meaning, even for 9.0c. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool (DXdiag.exe) on Windows Vista does report DirectX 10, but this really only refers to Direct3D 10.