Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Router Pro

Mick

I've been offered a position programming, and supervising a 5 axis router. The owner was looking at Lycom Router software, but is impressed with Mastercam Router Pro, though he's only read the literature. If they end up getting Mastercam, it would be an even better reason to go to that job. Does anyone here use or have experience with Router Pro? Especially with 5 axis?

I'd really like some feedback on the product smile.gif

Hi

We also have a router(komo), and I would like to know if anyone is using an mp post that will loop together (say 100 parts) with one G54, and then a

M98P1 – THRU - MP8P100 for the rest.

I am hand editing this in now, it works ok, but doing this by hand will result in human error.

Scott contact the Huntington Beach office who is your dealer about what it would take to update the post for your V9.

Ps you need to update your email so we can email with you, if someone comes up with what you need.

I don't know if you have email there you can use the mail from home.

[ 05-16-2002, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: cadcam ]