Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

update power library

yes, i have also tried editing library and saving.

i use to be able to go to control def,operation defaults,wire contour,parameters, select a library,edit it to my liking,save it. not working at all

edmbosto, yes it still does. basically i just need a new wire power library, but can't get it to stop saying wrong version i can x out of that a couple of times and still run the wirepath.

Del,

1) Make sure under Machine group Properties the Power Library is pointed at the correct place.

2) Do the same thing in you Machine/Control definition.

3) Do you use the Wire_Inch.power library or do you make your own? It seems this is where I had my problem.

If this doesnt fix it email me.

Also search here for "Wire Power Library". We had this problem before. But, I believe your problem is where its not pointed to the correct location.

i finally got it. had to delete all the wire power libraries,create a new one and save it.still can't get the associative box with check mark to stick though.my computer was fried, had to redo everything basically. thanks for your help joe cheers.gif