Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Off topic California guys

Rick,

If this is the same guy from here in the Bay Area (Fremont,Niles) look out. This scumbag ripped off the 64K memory he was supposed to upgrade from 32K in a machine and left it with 16K. The machine repair side is another joke. He says yeah he can do it and then brings in another guy to do the work. He worked for a guy down here who canned him after word got around.

Contact information for a good guy to do upgrades,repairs is as follows. Will cost less than any Fanuc guys as well.

Gary L. Martin, Sr.

Innovative Machine Solutions,LLC

11501 Dublin Blvd, Suite 200

Dublin,CA 94568

email addy less parentheses

([email protected])

Good Luck

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

If he is not a factory FANUC guy he's got no business installing memory and options and I'm sure FANUC would like to know about it. Personally (for what it's worth) if it were my machine NOBODY and I mean NOBODY besides factory people would ever touch my control. The stakes are WAY too high.

I know nothing about this guy but I do know I'd NEVER call on him to. Work on a control.

JM2C