Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Seeking Employment

Flycut

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a CNC programmer/machinist with nearly 14 years experience. I specialize in C.N.C. and CAD/CAM machining but am proficient in most aspects of machine shop manufacturing. I am interested in an opportunity to discuss my capabilities with you because I feel that I could be of great service to your company. I am a hard working individual who takes extreme pride in his work and I would like to share my knowledge and expertise with you.

I currently reside in Ottawa but am hoping to relocate in Alberta. I would be more then will to consider other areas for the right opportunity.

Please email me if you would like more information, references or my resume.

V_Lavoie(at)sympatico(dot)ca

Thanks you for your time.

Best regards,

Victor Lavoie