Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Posting Issues

I have a group of toolpaths I want to post out. I have two toolpath groups. The first group is for the roughing cycle of the toolpath, and the second is for the finishing toolpath cycle. These are being posted through a 5 axis post for a HAAS VF machine with a trunion.

If I select all my ops and hit post, I get a box that pops up and says:

error.jpg

But if I select my toolpath groups and post them seperate, it will post and I dont get the error box.

What is going on here? Thanks for the help. cheers.gif

I had the same problem last week with mine and thought that it was resolved....unfortunately I had to send it back to Inhouse to fix it as I didnt know what the problem was and had to get them to fix it....what they did I wish I could tell you....Im sure If I scroll through my old post that I might find it ....I will keep and eye on this thread to see if anybody answers in the next half hour then scroll through old and new post

Check the last op view of the first group with first op view of the second group. You may need to fake the post a bit by preloading a rotary position in the initial primary or secondary axis in the MI's for the second (first of second group) op.

If you look at the posted code when you get the error, it will post just up to the offending op.

I get this a lot when there are two choices of rotation and the post picks the wrong one.

HTH

5xmi.jpg