Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Problem

EazyE

I updated everything last week after installing 4. Per the sticky from JP and all was fine until today. When I post I get a box stating that the post was created from an earlier version please update the post.. I have again updated the post as to the instructions in the sticky. And still nothing. If I click through the box it will post but not as I have it set up. The A axis is unchecked in my def but still posts as A0 and the changes to my post are not being used. Ex: the spindle direction and speed are on the same line as the axis movement and have been moved to the previous line in my post.... HELP.