Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X4 Errors: Need some direction here...

Psychomill

Had X4 installed and I'm getting some strange errors that I'm not sure of the fix...(see pics)

Tool filter error: comes up when I OK to close window

toolfilt_error.jpg

... and now, I also get an error changing parameters for the MCX editor...

MCX_editor_error.jpg

Another issue I've had for a long time using MCX editor: Why won't the "window properties" stick? We have a few different NC file extensions being used and even though the other extensions are listed, it won't open the window using the NC view. I have to change it all the time on the Language/Tab setting. Any .NC file is fine, only other extensions on the list doesn't work.

Permissions was the culprit. No more errors from either MCX or the editor.

Only one left though....

quote:

Another issue I've had for a long time using MCX editor: Why won't the "window properties" stick? We have a few different NC file extensions being used and even though the other extensions are listed, it won't open the window using the NC view. I have to change it all the time on the Language/Tab setting. Any .NC file is fine, only other extensions on the list doesn't work.

headscratch.gif What's the deal here?

Did that... they're all there on the list....

still doesn't pull the color/font settings for NC code. It only works for ".nc" file extensions. I have to manually change it every time for other files.

Cimco editor doesn't drop this... Maybe I just need to switch back and don't use the Mastercam Editor since it doesn't work...