Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

V9.1 Stock flip

hugh jars

Lathe V9.1

I have a component, dia 42mm, length 108mm, to be turned from both ends. I put toolpaths for 1st end in a group and generated and used perfectly good code. Used stock flip in a group of its own then 2nd end toolpaths in yet another group. Again generated good code. So far so good.

Subsequently I wished to tweak some geometry on 1st end but found it difficult. If I adjusted the stock that I could see - which was flipped - it had no effect on the 1st end toolpaths. The only way that I was able to do it was by deleting the stock flip, tweak geometry, re-apply stock flip, then cut & paste it between the two other groups. A lot of trouble for frequent changes.

What am I missing ?

Thank you

V9.1 SP 2 Mill L3, Lathe

Windows XP Pro