Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Dirty operation issue

j.nguyen

I had the same issue on my desk top and on my laptop before and after I installed a new hard drive. This happened on three different programs. Unfortunately it is intermittent problem and I cant pin point it down. I am convinced it is an issue that needs to be fixed. This always happens when generating an operation. It turns all the operations dirty. This has happened 3 times in the last 4 hours. Please fix

This is a new program programmed in X4. It never happens when my starting a new job but seems to happen more when the file size gets large and always on a 5-axis operation and not any specific 5-axis operaion. Never happens on contouring or sufacing. I always use the same generic machine def since I use a 3rd party post. If I can get this to repeat I am going to use the [email protected] should also bill them