Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

File missing for my Fadalsub.pst

Mill Man

Hi all.

I have had the post fadalsub.pst several times and have deleted it after I could not get it to work. It is supposed to write fadal programs with subroutines and all you have to do is renumber the subroutines at the head of the .nc program.

I sent it to my area Mastercam dealer and he fixed one problem where it was looking the external tool file and sent it back.

Below is a portion what he said...

Gary,

I got the post you sent but there is a missing file. The missing file name is fadalsub.psb It is a binary file that contains the meat of the post. I got the error messages out of it and when I went to use it after I cleared them up it would crash Version 9 so I renamed the PV7 & TV7 back to PST & TXT and ran it in Version 8 and that is when I found it has missing a file.

Does anyone have Fadalsub.pst that has the file fadalsub.psb with it?

Thanks

Gary

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Whoever initially setup the post for you created a Binary File (hence the *.psb extention). The file psb file would differ from post writer to post writer, so with that said, I'd suggest you get hold the person that wrote the post originally and have them get you the *.psb file.

Hope that helps.

Mill Man

That was my upload to the FTP site. I inadvertently left out the .psb file. Sorry about that.

Download the file fadalsubroutine.zip on the FTP site. It's an updated version of the other post and does not need the .psb file so you can edit it if you like. It will not put line numbers in order, so be sure to renumber the file before runing it on the mill. Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Watch it close at first. I don't know of any bugs in it, but you my do somthing different then I do and find somthing.