Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

startup config

CarbonCAD

So I cleaned out my computer and put a fresh install of x4 then mu3. I put my config file in the config folder, and when Mastercam starts it tells me "The user specified startup config file was not available..." I go into System Config and try to get it or at least save to a file and all I get is "The parameter is incorrect." What did I do or what am I doing wrong?

correct.. You need to save a new/ changed config file from within the configuration dialog.. the buttons near the bottom left. The original config file has the info so that your config file with a different name can be loaded at start-up. Maastercam looks at the one IT creates to find the one that you want loaded.