Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CONSTANT SCALLOP TOOL PATH

JOHN@BUDNIK

John, I reviewed this file again and more options need to be looked at.

If you change the 'Edge settings' to 'only between surfaces' than the tool boundry isn't needed. But it still cuts way too deep in some areas. It may be necessary to create a surface at the bottom of the opening and use it as a check surf. frown.gif

That's it for tonight, bedtime for this Bonzo - 5:00 AM comes way too early tomorrow.

BerTau smile.gif

Hi guys someone was asking about my tube.

Well don't try to run MC on XP Home!

When I first fire MC up in the morning its crankey as all getout, won't let me save files and crashes every time I try. But then after I work with it, it starts to work better and by 10 am or so its working just fine. I think Glen at Cad-cam consulting is right XP home just does not have the memory management skills to handle real work. Just for games and Ebay, crap like that.

We will talk the boss out of the $200 for the upgrade to pro but for now just call me CRASH.

thanks for the work on the file, putting in a floor is a great idea I'll do that.

By the way if you take those #40 surfaces and rotate and copy them 5 times at 60 deg. you get a real cool looking wheel.

see ya later by

John