Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Cincinnati Milacron

Anybody here using a Cincinnati Sabre 1000 Milacron with Acramatic 2100 control?

I'm having problems doing 4 axis machining. I try to do a pocket with axis substitution, the codes seems to be ok but on the machine, the feeds are'nt good. It go slow..then very fast one shot. The feeds from the post are in deg./min, I've compared the feeds with my Mpmaster post and it's pretty similar(I use the MPA2100E.pst). Any idea of a special parameter on the control for feeds in deg./min? confused.gif

Thank's

You want the programmed feed rate on the 4th axis correct?....see if your post has this block

#Feedrate calculations

pfcalc #Feedrate calculations, gcode 0 does not evaluate

if gcode <> zero,

[

if fmtrnd(cabs) = prvcabs | index, pfcalc_u_min

else,

[

#if cuttype = one & (cutpos2 <= one | cutpos2 = four),

pfcalc_u_min

#else, pfclc_deg_inv

]

if ipr_type <> prv_ipr_type, prv_feed = c9k

]

notice the pound sign on the if cuttype = one line and the else line a few below it....add them and it will spin at the programmed feed

[ 08-23-2002, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: d0gFartz ]

Fred,

I have had a similar experience with the Integrex. Any motion with a rotary axis designated will have to be in degrees per min. If there is not a rotary axis move then the feedrates will be in Inches per minute. If you do not continue to output a feedrate when the move types change then this is the problem you will find.

Dave Thompson the "Post Master General" has this logic solved for us and I am sure that he would help you with this issue.