Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCam editor

Marshal

Is there any reason the mc editor would be crashing before even opening the code when it gets posted? I'm assuming it has something to do with not actually being connected to the machine (I run MCam on a different machine than the one with the HASP on it, or however that works). However, the hasp and mill and everything else is connected to the same server my computer's able to connect to. Is there a setting somewhere I have to change? This is a week old installation of MCam, and I haven't gotten back up to speed on all of the settings and everything.

I believe mcedit is on my machine, as it should have installed with Mcam (correct?). I don't see any files pertaining to mastercam other than the ones people have saved there.

I'm pretty sure we don't run any programs off the server, just save the documents to it (and thus transfer them to other computers and the mill).

I do know that the editor runs just fine on the other machine we use MCam on, and I can open files I've made on that machine and see the code, but not on my own machine