Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X2 toolbar

Rick46

I recently started a job using X4 MU3 and wanted to use my customized toolbar from X2 I had used. when I copy into the directory and point it to the toolbar file in the configuration settings from mastercam drop down menu it errors out when I restart mastercam. It says file cant be found and a bunch of chooks associated with it. the old toolbar was located in a mcamx directory under the config folder where the new X4 is in a mcamx4 directory under the config folder.I think its a file path thats causing issue but is there some way I can fix this and use it still or is it done for and I have to recreate a new one. thanks..

Good luck. I never had much luck trying to use custom files like the toolbars from older versions. I just recreate the toolbars in the new version. In fact right now in X4 MU3 if look for my custom toolbar file in windows explorer you won't find it, but I can see it and it works fine when inside of mastercam. BUG! or just me not knowing what I'm doing. Maybe X5 will be different. headscratch.gif