Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Simple part vs complex posting

LYLY

quote:

why have to spend money for that, you the programmer gotta know some't like that.

LYLY, please tell your boss that is BULL. 80% MasterCam programmers do not know Post Processor writing. This is why Write Post Processor is a part of MasterCam Reseller's services.

You,"as 12 years on the road working for several state of the art modern machine shop", would learn fishing long time ago if you want. This time you ask for a special free fish---some one in this forum "could post multiple parts for HORIZONTAL machine with MC" for your new boss.

To correct some wrongs in the post is help; to make machine do a new trick is a BIG favor (some times you can get from this forum).

It is nothing wrong to save new boss some money. But, please do not try to make James looking bad. "As a machinist I work for my living, I used MC since Ver.3.", well, you should know James told you the truth. Please do not step on him.(Even though he is not that good looking) eek.gif

quote:

the reason I signed up for this forum because I think the forum is the place where the people use to expose the problem, the knowleged, the ideal and may be the great thought.

LYLY, you are absolutely right. However, like MasterCam V3, V4, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, a customized post processor is merchandise made by a writer for his customer. Do you pay for your MasterCam? Can you get a free MasterCam in this forum?

Be honest to your self; be honest to the forum members. Thank you!

cheers.gif

[ 09-13-2002, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: David S ]

Hi everyone.

I feel so sorry cause I made some of you become angry at me, well myself I don't mind, the only thing I mind is talk to someone who would share the ideal, and I never get angry at any of you, because I am busy being angry at my enemy who killed thousand people in NY at Sept-11.

Once again thank you.

Hi Andrew

This is the program to run 8 parts, 2 parts on each face of the toombstone, and to be less complicated I only made one tool for 3 cuts, 1 for the front, 1 for right side, 1 for left side.

Please take a look at it, if you see something weird, or funny please (don't laugh at me) let me know, I so badly wanna MYSELF MODIFY THE POST that I can post to have the output something similar like this program, I'll PM you the graphic file.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Quote of the day:

The sad thing is the enemy killed my people but I couldn't kill the enemy.

LYLY - I have looked at the file and determined what you need can be accomplished inside of Mastercam using MPSUBREP and Transform Tool Path.

I have also noticed in my career that a man will learn to fish if he is hungry enough... Try to make it work, the process of trial and error is good for the soul. Besides - I'm swamped today.

Thank you Andrew

What you've said is possibly possible, sometimes before I had doubt in mind that what I've been doing is possible or not, now for sure it's possible, so I'm on my way, and on my own, I'll figure it out ,atleast I have your clue and won't be afraid of being lost.

I read your post in some other topics, and see that alot of machinist programmers need your advices.

Thank you for your enthusiasm.