Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post for Hit-18S

asap

I have a post processor jimmy rigged for our Hyundai Hit-18S lathe with a Siemens Control but it still has some bugs in the darn thing if anyone has or knows where to get one that has been working for awhile I am sure I will live longer in this life time.

Regards

ASAP

Please post the specifics (model number) on the Siemens control.

In general, if your post is 95% there, you are better to have your reseller do some tweaking. An "out-of-the-box" post can at times be further off then what you may have already, due largely to the variations required for operator preference and procedural standards.

If In-House Solutions is your dealer, there is a guy there, Dave Thomson, who is a wiz at post mods. You do need to know where the problems occur in your code (nc) and what you want it to look like. Send sample code with a description of what you want it to look like, your post and text file and the nci code to [email protected]. By being involved in the programming of your own post, post mods for simple things that you want later on will be easier for you.