Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How to turn toolpath display off?

saul

Can anyone tell me how to turn the toolpath display off permanently. I knew it before but I forgot the keys to press.

confused.gif Sorry for not being especific but what I'm looking for is a way that mastercam disables toolpath display conpletely for any file that I open. There was a process in which three or four keys were press.

[ 10-09-2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: saul ]

In the ops manager also right click on the operation, select options, toolpath display, Off.

This should acomplish another method of cat skinning.

I wonder if this will be the permanent solution you require or if on re-start, a default will over-ride. I smell some testing...

Marc just check the op you want on or off and just hit the "T" key and watch it in the background toggle off and on.

Or choose all the ops you want on with a blue check and hit the "T" they will toggle on and off.

Or from the main screen pick tool paths and when the entire tool paths pop on the screen hit the "T" and they will all turn off until you tell it back on.

I think most of this was all ready coverd sorry.

[ 10-09-2002, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: cadcam ]

Jay:

I like the shift double click method because I can very easily select each tool path I want to display or not. Just the way I've been doing it for awhile. Old ways die hard.