Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

communication problem

Midwest

Yes, many years ago, to a radio shack that has died. We also have used a Macintosh but they are all gone also. We may have to try and find an old computer. We have not used this machine for several years. Now they want to set up a production job. I used to type programs manually to this machine many years ago.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...baud rate and parity problem...

That was where I was going. You should write the settings down on a piece of paper and put it inside the control/electrical panel.

JM2C

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Auracad-Auramill was my first Cad-cam I used to work with .

Very nice but rather old.

I recall those days Macintosh Quadra , LC and even

Macintosh plus .

All the comps were very old but all worked without any problem for 10 and more years.

I loved and love Macs !

For anyone with a nostalgy like me there is a Fusion , a Basilisk and Vmac ! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif