Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

IGS Version

SLJ

Does anyone know what Version of iges MC v9 is using? Or if there will be any change in V9.1? I did a search here in the forum, but didn't return anything. Seems like I saw this question recently. Must be somebody else filling out these infernal forms. If Boeing didn't require so much paperwork, a guy might get something done!

Hi,

Not related to your thread, but if everybody made good "parts" you wouldn't have so much paperwork.

I think about my daughter flying and that makes paperwork seem minor in comparison.

Sorry for the rant but were talking about peoples lives at stake here.

Try searching for "IGES" not IGS.

V5.3 was the last version I know.

Thanks for the info. As to the paperwork, I'm in a small shop that's having to add more and more non-production people to keep up the paperwork. This from a shop that's been 100% on delivery and quality for years. Our customer rep.(Boeing) tells us that they are using added requirements as a means of cutting down on the number of suppliers they have to oversee. Plus, in the near future everyone will have to go to 3rd party for verification of requirements. More cost! Sorry to rant, but some of this stuff is counter-productive for small shops.