Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Trouble with verify configuration parameters

Bill K

List,

When setting the stock size in the verify configuration parameters, I first hit "choose stock corners" I then choose the near and far endpoints, and then after I hit the ok button, I get this error message "failure: in stock definition" What am I doing wrong?

The way it working now (which must be the default) its just taking outside chain of the pocket tool path, which doesn't let me see the whole picture of what's going out side of the tool path. In other words, my stock definition is the same size as my tool path and I can't seem to change it.

And you're picking say, the lower left corner at the lowest z depth and the upper right corner at the highest z depth?

You can always choose Scan toolpaths and the just add extra to the Min and Max stock value that's calculated.

try using bounding box.

when you do this sense you all ready have a box uncheck creat lines and center point.

then as Ken stated make sure there are values in the XYZ locations.

One last that or I should say question,are you getting this not after you pick the stock not letting you finish the stock setup?