Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Printing Mc stuff with A key or click Vb script

Well had a bunch of things to print from Mc today for Set-up and Operation sheets got tired of all the Damn clicks so made this up. I used Brian's Mouse right click and saved me alot of clicks. You can assign it to a key as well. I hope you enjoy:

code:

'////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'//

'// Author: Crazy^Millman

'// Date: 05/28/2005

'// File Name: hardcopy shortcut

'//

'// Description: Can print in one click using Brain mmouse

'//

'//

'// Comments: Save mouse clicks

'//

'////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Const CLIP_BOARD = "hardcopy"

' -- Start Script

Call Main()

' ////////////////////

' Sub Declaration

' ////////////////////

Sub Main()

' -- Center the screen for a Printing Operation

Call RepaintScreen(True)

Call RunMastercamCommand(CLIP_BOARD)

Call RepaintScreen(True)

End Sub

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!! cheers.gifcheers.gif

Ron

I have had excellent results using the Irfan View screen capture command, to clipboard, crop, resize-resample, automatically save as compressed jpeg.

By using Setdirs chook, Brians awesome mmouse.lua scripting tool, multirun.dll and I-View, images with annointed text can be saved and presented in a compressed format, in your project directory with little effort.

I-view (the free viewer 400k ) by using command line prompts will script your presentation with each view advancing by pressing the spaceber.

I posted a 400k i-view screenshot from multiple monitors and the 50k automatically resized, croped, autosave to illustrate in the images sub of the FTP site.

Crazy Charlie