Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Having Toolbars Come up on Install.

Can some tell me how to make the install load certain tool bars for our features? We have an install for our product, but would like to have certain tool bars of ours load up up to access features. I am making a toolbar state for Verisurf that I think we might email to all of our customers to do it for them, but I would like to know if we can do something in the install to get this done for us.

Thanks for any suggestions, ideas, or tips. cheers.gifcheers.gif

Hi Ron,

If I remember right the MTB is a binary file that Mastercam creates that is specific to your screen resolution, so the MTB files should not be included. I might be totally wrong about this too, hopefully someone else can chime in here. I know you can create a toolbar part of an installation package. I've seen this with Moldplus and other add-in programs, but not too sure yet how it is done. I'd be curious to find out though. I'm starting to develop some Chooks and would like to see how others do it...

Well since I am not getting much response to this I am starting off on my own to see where it gets me. I have made up the tool bars. I have made a toolbar state for such and I am now testing on different computers to see what happens. I will post up my results.

Colin, I am going to talk to our developers and see what they say. Thanks.