Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Hello all. I'm trying to createc a macro that will select all entites, change contruction plane to frt, rotate 90, change c-plane to top, select all, rotate by -90, create bound box on all surfs(x=0, y=0, z=1.11), and then clear screen. I've tried 3 times picking from menus, no short-cut keystrokes, and I've got 3 different results. This should be simple, but I'll be $amned if I can't get it to work. cuckoo.gif

Thanks in advanced.

Mill3 X4

The macro uses pixel location when picking stuff.

One thing you can try is to add a fit screen and unzoom by .8. Then select with window by clicking near the extremeties of the screen.

Macros will only work on the pc they are created on also, cause of the pixel thing. You may want to consider looking into vbscripting instead.