Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

G76, How to get proper output

mroy0404

I am using X3 with mplmaster, the thread output is not proper no matter what changes I have made in mastercam. The G76 P011660 cuts the thread all crappy like, when I change the P011660 to P011629 the threads come out very nice.

Do you guys think it could be the post that needs changing to get the P011629 to output instead of G76 P011660???

Mplmaster output now

G76 P011660 Q20 R.002

G76 X.3073 Z.85 P338 Q100 R0. F.0625

What I really need to have output

G76 P011629 Q20 R.002

G76 X.3073 Z.85 P338 Q100 R0. F.0625

Thanks in advance guys for all the help!!

Mike Roy in Canada

I am with Randy on this one. I would look at my parameters and make sure they are correct. Maybe do some tests with the parameters and make sure you fully understand what controls what to make the code you are looking for. ???That post is pretty rock solid for our Fanuc machines so if you can tkae a screen shot of the setting you are suing then the code you are getting it will help someone to be able to help you out.

HTH