Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCAM WIRE

Rona

We are not using a Mits but the technology and cond. codes for our Ona Prima worked fine. I looked at the at the power libraries for the Mits and for each wire dimeter there are many file to select from. Like ST_0250_RA60.

I can look up the cond. code if you know power lib to use. cheers.gif

Also you can change the power library to suit.

[ 04-25-2003, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Brent Wilkerson ]

We are rumnning FX series Mits and they are fine. I think the H series has the same control.On skims though I put the Epacks in manually under post edit before sending it out.For instance. We cut alot of Core Pin holes on the Mits. My rough epack is 1241, for a 1" depth with.010 wire. I have to manually put in the Skim epack (1242) In post edit. You may ask why I dont just program mutiple passes with tabs to complete skims. I have to cut the wire after each , as the co. we do alot of work for has (almost unreasonable) tolerances.

[ 04-25-2003, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: d00d ]

I run FX series. I use the the Mitsu settings in the power library. I've gone though all of the settings and found that they match the e-pak setting that Mitsubishi gives you. I use skim passes and have no problem holding .0002 tolerances

Thanks for confirming that codes are ok. Maybe a more accurate question on my part would be - why is it that all the e-pack numbers supplied in my controller are three digit (E331 for example) and all condition codes for Mcam are four digit? Even if I ignore the first digit (1) they still don't coincide with my list.