Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X5 compatability with W-7

toolin

I just bought a Toshiba Satalite C655 and have Solidworks, Autocad 2011,and Mastercam X5. I had the same stuff on my last puter HP G70 and it all worked fine. Just put the Mastercam on from streaming teacher and lines won't show up. Changed to GDI, but it keeps going back as soon as i check out of config.. Disabled graphic acc. and still nothing. Will try to call someone Mon. (tomorrow). Todays Superbowl. Anyone seen this problem? Drivers? Graphics? WHAT!!

Graphics Engine*Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MGraphics Memory*128MB-1341MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory

Mastercam and Intel graphics do not play well together.

This is a very basic laptop and I doubt that it's going to do what

you need it to do.

If you can, you should return this laptop and get something

with an Nvidia gaming card

Try going into the Windows graphics performance settings and change them to Best Performance

It might help get it running, but performance will be poor o matter what you do

Mastercam and Intel graphics do not play well together.

This is a very basic laptop and I doubt that it's going to do what

you need it to do.

If you can, you should return this laptop and get something

with an Nvidia gaming card

Try going into the Windows graphics performance settings and change them to Best Performance

It might help get it running, but performance will be poor o matter what you do

Did what you said and adjusted the windows performance. Its got me going. Everything looks sorta strange, like its in safe mode. But I can live with it for now. Im stuck with this puter atleast till the end of the semester. Any idea how much of a graphic upgrade I can do to a core 3i processor, if any? This puters windows experience index is 4.5 based on the graphics being a 4.5. Solidworks works ok on it, but then what do I know I suck at solidworks