Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lathe Groove

K2csq7

X5, I go into rough parameters tab, try to change the "retraction moves" at feedrate to a different feedrate and it won't stick...doesn't even make the op dirty. Go back in and it is back to .010.

Tried Tab and enter... nothing, if I switch to rapid, it sticks, but I can't change the feedrate, anyone run into this?

We go from "hosed" to "REALLY STRANGE"...

Hi Keith,

I was messing around with this issue and I found a workaround, but it’s REALLY STRANGE.

Change the setting to feedrate, enter your desired retract feedrate, then click on the “Groove finish parameters” tab, then go back to the Groove rough parameters, then Green check out.

It doesn’t matter if you press Enter, or Tab, or just go into the Finish parameters, All is well.

Here’s the STRANGE part.

If you change the feedrate and the instead of going into the Finish parameters, go into the” Groove shape parameters”, IT WILL NOT WORK.

Anyway development knows about it, so it’s now in their hands.

Rob Peirolo

Q.C.

CNC Software

It works for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Rob for not just pushing it to the side.