Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Vericut who is using

pip

We have Mastercam 8.1.1 at my present place of employment. We use MC mainly to program our 5 Axis Deckel Maho DMC60U, which is controlled by Heidenhain MillPlus. I have just sign a contract with a new company that are using V9.1, and after talking with my new team leader, they are searching for an NC verification program. I have looked at Vericut's homepage and I am interested in hearing from real user's, or suggestion for other Verification progs. Other Programs must be available in German.

I look forward to responces

pip,

We have been using Vericut here at our shop for a couple of years now. Only for 3 and 4 axis machines. I have been impressed whith it so far, one thing you may want to check out is a new mastercam c-hook they have that automatically transfers setup information into vericut. - I dont have the c-hook myself but have my eye on it for a future upgrade. v5.3 is due out soon and has som other new features / modules like probing support.