Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCX 5 Tool ManAger issue TOOLS-5BUP FILE ?????

Gramby

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

All of my x4 libraries were using x style coolant. Maybe Jparis is on to something.

Few of my libraries use X style coolant, mostly the ones I use for Time-Study purposes because it does not matter for that.

Are you using the V9 style or the X style of coolant, perhaps that is the difference?

Not sure what you mean Mastercam X style coolant or Mastercam V9. I dont recall it changing.

My issue is not related to any custom tools. Its standard tooling i am dealing with. when I copy a tool into another folder the software thinks it is already their. but you can not see it visually.

Ok i may of run across a solution. I saved a copy of my main tool library as a name junk. That new tool library seems to be allowing me to copy new tools to it. So I might be able to save new copies of these tool librarys as a new name. Then move my original tool files out of that director then go back and rename my newly created junk library to my orginal name. A little more time will tell if this works?