Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Incremental Programming in Mastercam

If what you mean is that you need all incremental output (G91) then you need to set a switch in the post. Depending on the post, this may be handled with an actual post switch or with a miscellaneous integer.

Search for 'absinc' in your post to see the details

C

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

The switch is in the Misc. Int. There is a button on the first page of all operations it's greyed out normally but you just need to click on the check box to activate the button. Look for Absolute/Incremental and see what to set it at.

HTH

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

It's on the FIRST page of your operation, on the right hand side. There is a row of buttons. Look there. It will be greyed out.

Thanks James,

i have got the "Misc values" check box in the first page of operations, but all the check box in misc values name are.... misc integer[1] to misc integet[10]. i can't find Absolute/Incremental setting. confused.gif

sometimes i need to output tool path in G91, so far i don't know how to do it. more help please..........or can i switch it on in mpfan.pst, mpmaster.pst?

young and new user smile.gif

-------------------------

BOOM!!!!

The rotor-beanie flies into the air as James' head explodes with a red, misty, flash eek.gif

Can somebody put up a screen shot of this before my head comes apart, too

Plllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?!?!?!

C

[ 05-21-2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: chris m ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

How 'bout them Anaheim Ducks????

Lord Stanley's cup is here in SoCal right now. I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of it. Has it ever been in SoCal before, anybody know?