Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Getting an error

MSL

Hi,

I included an picture of the massage I'm getting each time that I try to post .My reseller edited this post for me, but still wasn't working properly. I did some minor changes to it. but I'm not sure why I'm getting this error. How can I get ride of it? The post is the GENERIC FANUC 4X MILL-TURN that came with Mastercam.

Thanks in advance.

Ara.

Using X5MU1

post-22785-0-68391300-1322677399_thumb.jpg

When you get the message, click yes. 2 files will then be posted one will be your code and the other will be something.err.

Post a screenshot of the .err file

That info will tell you where in the post the errors are coming from (i.e. line 1652 column 27)... usually its something simple.... a forgotten comma or something.

Hi,

I included an picture of the massage I'm getting each time that I try to post .My reseller edited this post for me, but still wasn't working properly. I did some minor changes to it. but I'm not sure why I'm getting this error. How can I get ride of it? The post is the GENERIC FANUC 4X MILL-TURN that came with Mastercam.

Thanks in advance.

Ara.

Using X5MU1

You will need to see what the .err file says if you say Yes. It will list/show what caused the error.

Steve

Open up your post, go to line 2552 column 7

There is a variable that has not been defined... all the other crap is just crap... the only reason the error is being thrown is line 2552 column 7 has a variable that has not been defined...

Prolly just a typo, unless you are using a variable that has not been defined :D:D:D

fix that and the error message will disappear.

Open up your post, go to line 2552 column 7

There is a variable that has not been defined... all the other crap is just crap... the only reason the error is being thrown is line 2552 column 7 has a variable that has not been defined...

Prolly just a typo, unless you are using a variable that has not been defined :D:D:D

fix that and the error message will disappear.

do you know what should be change?

lpeck$ #Canned peck drill cycle, lathe

#ldrill$

pdrlcommonb

pcan1, pbld, n$, *sgdrlref, pgdrlout, pxout, pyout, pzout,

prdrlout, peck1$, dwell$, pffr, strcantext, e$ # added these lines to lpeck$ and added "peck1$"

pcom_movea

pcanceldcl

arrow above is the line 2552 column 7 in my post.

pcanceldcl

I think should be pcanceldc (drop the l at the end) (just a guess without seeing your post) (maybe swap the "l" for a "$"...)

That is a call to a postblock.... and there is something wrong with that name.... it cant find a postblock with the name "pcanceldcl" thats why your getting the error. You need to find the correct name for the postblock being called..

95% sure its just a typo...