Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

machine and control def

MikronGuy

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Our Machine and control defs were renamed to match each machine names. When they were renamed all misc integers and reals were renamed back to default. The question is are they still there and i just have to rename them or have they been wiped out? Due to security reasons i cannot post any files etc. any help would be appreciated.

Typically in a case as this.

I will go into the control def the misc values and set an empty one to 1 and save it.

Then I open the post, the new control def has been added to the text at the bottom of the post.

I will copy the name and paste it over the one I want to be the actual control def and remove everything else, save it, reload the machine, the new control should now show the actual values on the misc values and the drill cycles