Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Computer crash

headhunter

My computer crashed hard this morning :realmad: We had another machine, so we replaced the bad one with the newer one. I had to reinstall MC (I'm still running X5 mu1). Now when I open up a file I have already worked on, all the tool holders are no longer defined. Is there anyway I can get that back? I figured that would have been saved with the file like all the rest of the stuff...... :thumbdown:

there is something different between the old computer and the new computer.

The tool holder files are not in the same place and the program can't find them.

Did you copy your config file from the old machine to the new machine ????

there is something different between the old computer and the new computer.

The tool holder files are not in the same place and the program can't find them.

Did you copy your config file from the old machine to the new machine ????

:no My config was on the old machine that crashed..... I know, lesson learned.....

When I open the "holder" tab in the op manager, the library is still there, and the tools I defined are still listed in the library though...