Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Howdys from FSWizard guy

Hello, My name is Eldar Gerfanov.

I am a programmer/machinist with a big company specializing in aluminum blow molds, and everything that comes with it.

I decided to drop by and introduce my free online speed/feed calculator.

http://zero-divide.n...p?page=fswizard

It is designed to take out most of the guess work programmers and machinists alike face every day selecting cutting parameters.

Unlike many it does not cost a dime to use. And its the only one of a kind that is web based, so it does not need installation and can be used from any internet connected computer or PDA in the world.

I use it myself every day and constantly improve on it.

Currently It calculates speeds and feeds for drilling,reaming and milling only.

It account for Axial and Radial chip thinning, length of the tool and size of the cut.

Conventional and HSM speeds and feeds are competitive or exceed with most of the tool manufacturers' data.

All basic tool and workpiece materials are supported.

There is also a tool database that allows registered users to save their calculations and create online tool library that they can access from anywhere.

The same library can be used to automatically filter for User defined or Manufacturer recommended data while you fill up the tool information.

Basically i am writing here because i am currently developing a more advanced Windows-based application that i am planning to integrate with MasterCam.

So i would like to invite you to try my online software and give me a hint what you would like to see implemented.

Both online and Standalone versions are ultimately going to have the same functionality and be sharing the same online tool library.

Thank you.

Waiting to hear your thoughts on this project.Hopefully i don't get banned for this as what i am doing is not commercial

Thank you.

Do you have any suggestions?

Would you care much if i added some sort of MasterCam integration where FSWizrad takes the tool data directly from MC and then automatically updates the Speed and feed without a programmer having to copy-paste the numbers (Most likely this can be done one way or the other)

Do i need to add turning and boring?

• 1 month later...