Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Robodrill Vise Clamping

Slick

Long time no read/write... hello to the forum (well anyone that remembers me anyway's!)

I've been given a 2008 Robodrill a21iF for an R&D project, woo hoo! I'll be placing a call to Methods in the morning regarding this question, they were on their lunch break when I called today, DOH! I'm trying to figure out the command to clamp and unclamp the Schunk vise in the machine. I've gone through the "assignable" M codes, M83, M100-M122 with no luck. Anyone out there have any suggestons?

ive never ran one but try looking in the electronics cabinet, they may have wrote the mcode on the relay that was installed for the solenoid on the vise, im guessing that is something that was installed after the machine was purchased, if you can get your hands on the electrical drawings for your machine it will show the spare mcodes, hopefully whoever installed it added some notes or a extra booklet could be in there