Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Blade Expert Users.

declfc

Hello fellow Blade Expert users.

I was just wondering how everyone was getting on with it? Ive been using it for a couple of months now and I love it, but I do feel that there is a lack of information, tutorials, guide documents where it comes to actually using the product (UK).

I have programmed a few Impellers using it now, they have all come out fine, but I did feel it was a bit of a case of......ill try this and see how that works........ok, ill thry it like this now.........ok that didnt work ill change this...and so on. Like I said I got there in the end but it was a lot of trial and error.

I was wondering if any of you would like to swap some programmes between us. We can then take a look at how they might differ from our own. Hopefully putting our heads together we can perfect it, or maybe you already have! Message me if your interested, and add your name below so others can message you regarding this subject. Maybe we can build up a little community of Blade Expert users.

My boss was trying to organise a possible blade expert training course with Mastercam(UK) but that hasnt come to anything yet.

Thanks for looking.

I don't think there's many blade expert users here. I could quite possibly be wrong as I usually am :lol:

By all accounts it's a niche market and very expensive (but good) software, so it probably limits how many people have/use it.

Now I have said this, there will be scores of people comming forwards to help you :rolleyes: