Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Import Operations Bug?

Rekd™

LOL Paul, how's it look so far? (sp2 that is)

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a shot in a few mins.

Mayday, I would think if they knew about a problem, it likely got addressed. Mayhaps not a fix, but at least looked at. biggrin.gif

'Rekd

[ 09-08-2003, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

I really haven't spent any time with SP2 yet. I installed it hoping to see a "what's new in sp2" doc file or something that would show me what changes to look for. No such animal. Then I continued to read the thread and realized that it was not a complete release. I decided to wait for a final release before I jump in.

Better safe than sorry!

Paul

Hmmm, you have probably better read this (bottom of the page), it will make you feel better. No confusion, you want the SP2 install disk, give me a call and I will send you one. If you are having "issues" with 9.1 SP1, and want to get the patch installed ASAP, log in to the website and download the zip file. The zip file is the patch stripped down to it's bare components. Like it says in the downloads area, it will update the executables and such but does not contain the updated sample files etc... I still want you to get a complete install disk so you have everything, but the patch may resolve them until I can get the disk to you.

[ 09-08-2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Paul Decelles - Services4Automation ]

Well, the confusion is mainly my fault, the whole thing started with a customer newsletter which was sent out on Friday letting my customers know that SP2 was out, apparently none of the other resellers had notified anyone of the fact yet, additionally, I made a download available to help out some of my customers that were having issues in an attempt to help them the best I could. The download was never meant for release to the masses and was never intended to be downloaded by the entire community, unfortunately an excited customer (hey, aren't we all excited to see SP2?) posted a link directly to the download on the S4a website, forcing us to put it in a restriced area.

Bottom line folks, yes, SP2 is available but you need to contact your dealer to get a copy. A full installation CD can be shipped to you. Hopefully this will clarify things a bit. I apologize for all of the confusion...

Ok, let's stop hi-jacking the thread now...

cheers.gif