Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

1996 Cincinati Milcron Sabe

What do you mean by "stop"?

Some machines will only hold a certain number of lines/characters... the PC will pause until you start the progaram... then the program will run on the machine side and the PC should continue to feed the CNC at its pace.

Can you give more details on what is happening?

Welcome to the forum.

• 10 months later...

Hi, are you using a simple null modem cable pin out? Also be sure you have the ascii code 35 at the beginning and end of the program. That looks like the percent sign.

And you should be using "continous download " option which you probably are.

Try that. btw, the ascii symbol "%" is not just the percent sign, I think you have to hold the ALT key and type 37.

If that doesnt work let me know and I'll check my settings when I get to work tomorrow

Later