Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Training Manual

Mr.ZX

I am starting a class in a month teaching fourth year apprentice students CNC tech. I am including Mastercam in the training course this semester. What training books have you used? I am looking for good solid training book. The Students will purchase their own books for the class, and I want to be sure they will be able to utilize the book in the future too.

I'm relatively new to programming and used both Caminstructor and eMastercam books within the last couple months. I found that the Caminstructor books were a little easier to follow but they both covered the same concepts. I used my bosses old Caminstructor books waiting for the eMastercam books to arrive and I think I might've gotten lost had I started with eMastercam. That being said, I refer to the eMastercam books quite a bit more often now that I have more of an understanding of what I'm doing.

• 2 weeks later...