Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

okuma multus training

mig

hello,

How can i take training for okuma multus in washington state area or online ?

Thank you

Multus training? As in programming, or operating?

To be honest, the best way to be trained would be on site, with an Okuma AE, or even better if you can swing it, head to the Okuma Thinc Facility or their training centre at York (or Yorktown). I recently spent a week at the Thinc facility getting application training on the MU500 5 axis mill. Without a doubt, it was some of the best training I have ever had, and it has proven invaluable in getting our machine up and running.

Yep, contact your local Okuma dealer and have them send an AE out. We usually would do a full week for someone completely new to that machine but break it up into 2 days one week, 2 the next, and maybe a day a few weeks down the road. That seems to help with being able to retain it.

• 2 months later...