Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X7 Tool Manager

oneyankfan1

In X7 when i open the tool manager the apperance is "jumbled" i have to expand the tool name, and collapse other sections i dont want to see, when i do this and reopen it the apperance is "jumbled" again. is there a fix? It will also do it in the tool manager in the tool path tool selection area.

post-46368-0-55981700-1389702013_thumb.png

post-46368-0-26059400-1389702023_thumb.png

• Like 1

It should remember the last way it was set. I know mine does. I think you may need to run the advanced configuration utility to reset dialog positions. Either that or permissions may not be set correctly on the folder that the data is stored. We had one of our PCs do that here a while back but I don't remember for sure how we fixed that.

oneyankfan1,

I stumbled on to something that may lead to a little less frustration in regards to the tool manager.

open it and drag the assembly tab, and holder tab to the right most position out of the way, and adjust the width of the other tabs to you liking.

when you close and open the tool manager, the assembly & holder tabs should stay to the right.

I hope this helps. it worked for me.

Fretless