Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Setup Sheet

easystroke

Is there a way to save the setup sheet detail that is in the "NC utilities". I use this to give to my machinist so the know how to set up the part and where the origin is. I have to pull up the file and use the utility to print it out everytime. It would be more helpful to be able to print it easier.

Well you can do what I have done. I create a point at the origin. I then create a leader from the origin to a place outside the part. This can be done by create/drafting/leader. I then create a note telling saying this is the orgin and give a fixture offset. I create this by create/drafting/note. I then depending on the complexity of the part do an isometric view or top and front/side screen/next menu/plot and print it out along with my program which gives him a toollist min max on tool and if I realyl want to get fancy I take my Modifed HTML set-up sheet and will incorprate it with y saved gif on the mentioned above and print it all out.

Here is what I am talking about on the set-up sheet: Set-up sheet example.

I will be more than glad to send you the copy of what I got to but it doesn't work the way I want yet.

I think Rekd Will pop up any sec and give you some better advice.

Crazy Millman