Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Haas Trunion Table

Jim at Gentex

Here's a good question for the Haas gurus here.

I have recently been tasked to take over programming and setup for a Haas VF4.

My question concerns the trunion tables on these machines.

Is it common practice to send these tables back to Haas to be rebuilt if the accuracy begins to drop off?

We were thinking of buying a new second table to swap with the current one, then having the current one rebuilt.

Is that also a common practice?

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Jim,

1) Send it back to Haas for rebuild. They have the parts. Talk to your dealer for instructions.

2) These things aren't cheap. See if one is available at the Haas surplus website if that is the way you want to go. They're used, rebuilt or near new machines and hardware on the site.

I have not looked at the site for some time. There is Haas cnc/preowned site, but I'm not seeing the another one that was there.

Machineguy