Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

cimco edit deleting highlighted code

steveo25

I am using Cimco edit version 5. i have a weird problem that just started happening. When I highlight code and click on it then go to drag it to a different location it deletes the highlighted code that I was trying to drag. It does this when I release the mouse button to put it where I want it. I am constantly doing this to move coolant and tool staging around. This is the first time I have ever ran into this problem. Anyone have any ideas what could be happening? Thanks in advance

Steve, Not something I have seen I would asked have you rebooted your computer? Do you have X7 if so there is the newest Cimco you can use and see if it does the same thing.

Why not fix the post and not have to worry about this? Things like this are such easy posts modifications and such a waste of time and risk of crashing the machine.

Sorry, but I post code load in the machine and hit the green button and that is how it should be.