Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Traking MC, users, dates, times etc.

I understand the idea of you buy what you need. But I just think it should be one server who is authorized to use pdm, dnc, or whatever. I just think it should more streamlined.

Sorry Rocket... it does not work like that and to be honest the way the architecture was done it´s not doable I think. These products are thought be be sold independently and they did not start to be developed together. The modules were appearing as the customer demanded... so when you see you have this much of code that can´t be integrated without a huge effort for a little benefit.

C´mon... I´ll you need to worry about is to start some services and configure the software...