Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Mastercam on Ebay Again

robk

quote:

bucket, go man , tell us what happens

The person who told me is in this forum and is part of In House Solutions Team.

When the subject came up, Read this thread

He told me exactly what happens.

He asked me to "privately" Email him for the answer,and out of respect for his original wishes,

I would rather not comment on the subject openly in this forum.

Sorry wink.gif

I learned this one the hard way with Pro/E - at the time I was not involved in the descision to purchase - but we ended up with 4 design seats and 1 CNC. After 2 years of headaches we dropped it. It was very expensive at the time and I'd say we got hosed.

Looked into trying to sell it - no go - you don't actually own it - just leasing it!!!! mad.gifmad.gif

You should hear the conversations I have lately when they try and get me to come back on maintenance.! wink.gif

Jim Pallister

OPM Ltd.

Chris,

quote:

Only in America could we invent the concept of buying something for $##K but not owning it

Except for the dollar amount. It sounds a bit like the way the oldest profession works. Sometimes known as seamstresses, in Seattle of old. tongue.gif

Phil

[ 10-16-2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Dave Thomson ]